Monday, July 13, 2009

Heey!!

Hey guys! It's Hibz. :) How are you all doing? We created this blogging website for us to blog about your favorite boys.. just not going overboard. (And Twitter's character limit is really annoying.) We know how many Australian Jonas Brothers fans there is and we didn't want any of them feeling left out. I mean, yeah, sure Australians hardly get chosen (actually.. never) for contests made by the FFE team or other websites because apparently rich people don't wanna waste money on sending things over the sea. Hahah. (I was just kidding). SO, that is why we're starting this & we hope to get far. Soon, we'll make contests for you to participate in and prizes for ya'll to win. By the way: If you have ANYTHING Jonas, that you don't need/have double of (sticker books, cd's etc.) Please donate them! We're in need of prize's and we can't do it all by ourselves. So if you're interested.. Please let me know! :)

JONAS NEWS FOR 13/8/09 (updated daily).


    • Man, is this girl lucky or is this girl LUCKY?! She got to play Nick's guitar.. (Yes! The green one!) She was really good and really lucky. Launch Page.
    • Yesterday was Mama Jonas' BIRTHDAY! So if you forgot, or if you wanna again, tweet the Jonas Brothers and spam their Myspace with nice little birthday wishes for their mum. Denise is a beautiful women and I'm sure an amazing mum! Jonas' Twitter
    • Jonas Brothers do NOT have personal Twitters. This Twitter is their only official Twitter - They tweeted it themselves (so did John Taylor and Jordin Sparks, who is on tour with them.) I know how many people there is out there.. just wanting to be a person so bad, they act as them and fool people on Twitter, Myspace.. Everything pretty much! Don't be fooled! I once was, and I'm sure you have too. TickleMeJoey and itsNICKJONAS are fake guys! And something else I might add.. Which kind of celebrity would PROTECT their updates on Twitter?! If you're a celebrity.. you have fans that you don't even know. You wouldn't protect your updates. But these fakes are only doing it to get for followers. If you're following them, un-follow them guys. They don't deserve followers at all.

    Anywayy! I'll be, probably, updating the above Jonas news daily.. so keep checking back! Here are today's questions, answer them in your comment for this blog! :)

    1. You won a contest and you're finally meeting the Jonas Brothers. What do you wear?
    2. What's your favorite color?
    3. Who's your favorite Jonas and why?

1 comment:

  1. 1. It depends if that M&G was before or after a concert, in which case I would wear whatever I would wear to their concert (t-shirt and leggins).
    Butttt if it wasn't, then I'd wear a cute dress and do my hair all nicely - but not too over-the-top =]

    2. I don't really have a favourite colour, but whenever someone asks me I usually say purple.

    3. And I actually find it really hard to choose between N,J & K!! But if I really had to choose, it would be Nick, cause he's closest to my age (only by a couple of months).

    ReplyDelete